Friday, July 2, 2010

I SERIOUSLY DIG HARRY POTTER.

Well  it is finally that time of year..

The time when I set aside any and everything I am reading to pick up my most favorite books of ALL TIME.

HARRY POTTER!!

what what?!

Yeah, for the next 30 or so days I will be re-reading the books like its my job. I love these books and how every time I read the series I discover something new.

You'll notice I added a page called I dig reading.

It gives you the list of books I've read (starting with my 20th birthday), what I'm currently reading, what is up next and what has been put on the back burner. I even put a tiny little diddy about what I thought of the book. If anyone wants me to elaborate further on any of the books please ask! I will gladly tell you what I thought of the book.

Also, I am VERY open to suggestions. I have 997 books left to read before I turn 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment