Thursday, July 15, 2010

dooo do dooo la la laaaaaaaa hum hummm huumm

I feel like singing today.

Not because I'm in this fabulous mood or anything cause I'm really not, I just feel like singing. I don't even really remember a feel good/singsongy song being on the radio on my way into the office this morning. Oh well, can't fault me for the way I feel.



Here is my shameless plug for Diary of a Fair Weather Diver. :]
Please go and check her out (her blog, not her personally, although her stick figure is quite nice ;] te he) and look(!) this is her button!

 Photobucket



I have been so concentrated on my 30 days of truth that I have barely updated you guys on what I've been up to. I guess to give myself some credit, I have been working on my part 1 and part 2 of my horrible day and briefly updating you on my emotions. As if that is entertaining right?

I have to remind myself sometimes this is a different kind of diary. I have like 3 that I use for my stupid girly emotions that I have ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Anywho..

I finally got to go on my bike ride!!!

the bf came to visit on Tuesday and we went for a bike ride. I think I almost died. No joke. like half way through I was so ready to give up, but I didn't! WOOT. We drove out route yesterday and found that we rode 1.5 miles and I didn't walk it one time! So after my near death experience on the bike I realized how unbelievably out of shape I am and that I definitely need to do something about it if I don't want to gain 30lbs by the end of the year.

So I'm going to do something that is considered excercise at least 4 days a week no matter what. I also have to cut back on my portion sizes and eat better. (I feel like I do this all the time errrgg) This way i can feel healthy again and won't feel like I'm going to die after a simple bike ride.

I wish it was acceptable for me to sing in the office. *sigh* its not.

Catch ya on the flip side.

1 comment: