One of my goals for my twenties is to read 1,000 books.
I started a book on my twentieth birthday and decided that would be counted as book one.
Here I will list of and keep a count of what books I read through out the next 10 years.
Feel free to leave recommendations!
1. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson (finished 06/25/10)
Absolutely loved this book. It was slow in the beginning but when it picked up, holy crap did it pick up. I can't wait to read the next 2!
2. Twelve Sharp - Janet Evanovich (finished 06/27/10)
Love Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum Novels. If you haven't, read them!
3. Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer (finished 07/02)
I was super disappointed with this. I'll say no more than that.
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - JK Rowling (finished 07/05)I love this book. I love this series. End of Story.
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (finished 07/09) Possibly my least favorite Harry Potter but still wonderful.
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling (finished 07/11) Sirius Black is my favorite character in all of Harry Potter and this is probably my favorite book in all of Harry Potter.
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - JK Rowling (finished 07/18)
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix - JK Rowling (finished 07/27)
9. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - JK Rowling (finished 08/03) Many people were really bored by this book but rereading it made me appreciate it a lot more.
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - JK Rowling (finished 08/07) Absolutely amazing. Every. Single. Time.
Currently Reading: Lean Mean Thirteen - Janet Evanovich
Coming up: Depends..
Put on the back burner: Nights in Rodanthe - Nicholas Sparks.