Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 13

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

Dear The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,

I wonder if you realized what you would do for a silly little girl like me  when you produced your album. I wonder if you thought about the effect you would have on me or anyone else for that matter. I guess you don't see it, but that is really okay. I am just so grateful for your music and the way it speaks to me and has gotten me out of some of the nasty situations and relationships I have been in. I love that even with all the history your music and I have together a song will come across my iPod and I still feel the need to blast your music as I drive through a residential neighborhood in the middle of the night. 


Thank you. 
You continue to save me.


-Ella

1 comment:

  1. So true for so many different bands, depending on the moment. Music is love.

    ReplyDelete