Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 1.

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.


Wow.. There are lots of things that I don't like about myself..

I think I'll pick on the fact that I'm a slob my life is completely disorganized. From my room, to my bathroom, to my car everything is in constant disarray. It is very frustrating and unnerving to say the least but everytime I get around to cleaning, I find myself distracted or hating the thought of doing anything. My two worst attributes (lazy and disorganized) are working against each other in a very unproductive way.

The fact of the matter is I am just lazy. And just as soon as I have cleaned and organized my stuff, it is all but back to being chaos.

I think this is one reason my mind is so restless all the time. It cannot concentrate with all the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment