Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 02

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.


It is so easy to pick out all of my own flaws and things I dislike about myself but I'm sitting here trying to come up with what I love about myself and I am drawing a big ol' blank.
 
Sure, there are plenty of things I like by about my self.. but I don't know that I necessarily love these things. Alright, I guess I'll choose this..
 
I love that I have the ability to read people. I like that I can (usually) tell what people are thinking about me and their surroundings. It is nice to have a little bit of a heads up out there so that I have another way of protecting myself from people who mean to do harm.
 
Even now I wonder if I really love that about myself.. Maybe it is a blessing and a curse?

No comments:

Post a Comment