Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 17

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.


For those of you who haven't caught on, I'm absolutely addicted to reading. So for me to come up with a single book that changed my views on something is difficult.
 
One that stands out in particular is "The Art of Racing in the Rain".
 
If you haven't read this book yet, go out there and buy it, borrow it, whatever and read it.
 
I sat down with this book and 4 hours later I was done and crying.
 
The story is told from the dog's point of view. I'd never read a story about a person from the perspective of their pet but let me tell you it made all the difference in the world.
 
It opens your eyes to how any and all creatures percieve you and definitely makes you wonder if they are that aware of what happens.
 
It made me appreciate the blessings I have in life more so than before and I tell ya, I loved animals just a little more than I did before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment