Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 10

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

There is no one I particularly want to point fingers at buuuut like so many others, there are people I wish I didn't know.

Now to choose someone in particular is really difficult. I don't really know what to say or what to do. My palms are clammy and I'm stuffing my face with goldfish truly avoiding this.

I have a few friends that I do need to let go because they just flat out aren't good people. I haven't always been a good person and now that I'm actually making an effort to be they just have to go. I haven't let them go and probably never will so that I can forever hold onto that 'bad' side of me that no longer exists.

silly right?

Sorry this is such a lame post. I just feel like this one could have turned wayy too harsh and I am not down for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment