Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 15

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

How superficial and awful is that I'm going to say my cell phone?

I have tried but i always feel so naked when i don't have my phone and the feeling of being naked and vulnerable in public is mortifying for me.. 99.99% of the time. the other 0.01% you ask? Well, I always think about being a model for artists and that almost requires you to be naked in public.


1 comment:

  1. I was the same way. Then I moved to England and I haven't had one for two years. Because when I first moved here, I didn't have any reason for one (didn't know anyone!) then I got used to life without it and I LOVE it!!