Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to my twenties :]

I just received the best Birthday present of all time.

My sister and brother-in-law are flying me out to New Hampshire for our family vacation. 

I am floored with their generosity. I'm so excited and so so so happy.

Now here are the birthday photos.





It was an absolutely wonderful birthday.
It is crazy that it is already over.
Used to be it took forever for my birthday to get here and now I can't believe it is over.

Here is the start of my list:

1. Get better at taking photos and documenting my life, which means scrapbooking.
(I bought the scrap book today.)

2. Travel. Travel. Travel.
I would like to see as many states as possible in the next 10 years and Europe of course!

3. Read 1,000 books.
Yes, I realize that is an outrageous amount, but I love to read. This number will probably change.

4. Write a book.
I'd like to write a book about my experiences.
Then again, who wouldn't.

5. uhh.. come up with more things for the list!

Those are the immediate things I came up with. I have other things I want to do, but I want to make sure they are material for my twenties. 

The world is my canvas and I fully intend to take it by storm :]

No comments:

Post a Comment