I used to be uber creative. I used to draw, paint, act, sketch, sing, etc.. etc..
So I'm asking myself where did that go?
I love doing this stuff, why don't I do it more often? Why don't I find my thing and run with it.
I have a few projects lined up/working on.
1. A bird painting. I'll be posting the finished product once I'm done. I'm also going to be trying a couple new techniques to see what I can come up with.
2. A scrapbook. I've never scrapbooked before so the outcome should be interesting.. I just need some more pictures and more materials.
3. Sketching. I am forever trying to teach myself to sketch/draw. I usually fail miserably and give up.
4. Possibly a 30 day journal challenge. I think I'm going to get the materials tomorrow and catch up with the rest of the group. I love the idea and hope that it turns out well. Look out Border's, I'm coming your way!
Anyways, I just need something to keep me occupied right now. I've been writing an awful lot in here and in a journal I have. I've been neglecting my actual journal and will be cracking it open tonight before I go to bed. I think it is important...
I've also been reading an awful lot. Goodness me I love reading. It's just finding a balance between working, reading, writing and artwork and having a life that I'm not sure how I'll handle everything. but by george, I will!
So plan of action for tomorrow:
- Work (obviously)
- Pick up a blank journal from Borders with fun colorful pens. (maybe)
- Start catching up on the 30 day challenge.
- Paint for a little while.
- Pick up my sketch book and attempt something. (This isn't mandatory, just an idea if time.)
- Bike Ride.
- Blog, obviously.
- Write in my journal.
Lots to do.