Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RIP in my teenage years, June 16, 2003 - June 15, 2010.

Well, this is it. My final moments as a teenager.

But what was it like for me to be a teenager?
Isn't that the question of the decade (at least for me)

My teenage years have been interesting, to say the least.

To say I haven't grown up at all would be a little naive.

Starting on June 16, 2003 ending tonight June 15, 2010. My teenage years are being kissed goodbye without too much sentiment. Of course, I enjoyed them for the most part. Would I willingly relive it? Absolutely not. But I have learned so much and grown so much it makes me almost sorry to say goodbye. Almost.

I, like everyone else, had many pivotal moments through out these years.. Entering high school, getting leads in theatre, getting my license, my first car accident, boys and boyfriends, parties, new friends, old friends, graduating high school, college, working, falling in love, getting my heart broken, death on many levels, moving out, moving home, moving in general, and of course just being a teen. An angsty teen.
Oh the life of the angsty teen.
Its so.. so.. angsty. :]

I went through a lot throughout these years.
I had to to be the person I am now. I'm not doing as much exploring to find out who I am, but rather growing as that person.

I can tell you I am so ready to continue growing and learning in this new adventure. 

I am so excited. So ready.

So lets say goodbye to my teen years with this look...



Happy Birthday to me :]
Stay tuned..
Tomorrow begins a whole new adventure.
and a simple list.

No comments:

Post a Comment