Saturday, June 19, 2010

berka derka. <-- nonsense.

The days following my birthday have been full of ups and downs. Mostly downs.

Harsh things were said at work, things that could've been rephrased were said but hey, gotta keep my head up and keep moving forward and show them whats up.

Bunny, the kitty, broke its leg in two places. So instead of a date night with me and the bf, we had to take him to the emergency vet. I am not happy about it. I still would like to know what the eff happened, but I know I never will... Just 4 weeks of cage rest and then he should be okay. Apparently cats heal very well.

Just finished with my dad's radio show. It was a great time. I am still surprised by how much I love doing the show. And getting paid is quite a perk :]

I feel like I don't have anything to talk about.
But, I might go to Starbucks and use my gift card. We just don't know yet. :]

1 comment:

  1. Cats do heal VERY well. I had a cat who broke a leg (will never know how) and one week later she was a happy camper. :) It was actually a pretty hilarious story, maybe I should blog about that one day. Pets can get expensive... I have three dogs and trust, sometimes I'm like, where the heck did all my money go. Oh yeah! On that $300 vet bill. lol

    ReplyDelete