Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is all too close to a break up letter.

Dear Microsoft Excel,

Today, I have this big project to do and you are not co-operating.
It is extremely frustrating and I am beginning to feel we aren't going to be very good friend.
I thought after last week things would be different, that we understood each other on an entirely new level.

I can't believe I was wrong.

I want to be friends.
I want to get along.
We work together every single day and it would be a horrible work environment if we were constantly bickering.

So tell me, Excel.. what can I do to make you happy? I'm still not so sure what I did to make you angry.. so please tell me. I want to fix this.

I don't want to end on a sour note.
And by sour note, I mean I am more than tempted to punch you right in the face screen if you don't start acting the way you should.

But, like I said... I do want to be friends.

So I hope this is just a silly argument and we will soon be passed it.

Help me out here.. I have a deadline and it is lunchtime.

Sincerely,

A very disgruntled Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment