Tuesday, June 22, 2010

oh yeah? prove it.

Well, I managed to accomplish absolutely nothing on my to do list today.

High five me?

I suppose that tomorrow(today) is my chance for redemption.. right?

Sigh..

Anyways, I'm adding a new tid bit to the blog, once a week I'll be posting things I'm diggin' on and see where it goes.. Until I find the right day it will be 100% random. So, here we go..

I'm diggin' on:

1. My job. I'm just grateful to still have one in this horrid economy.


2. My kitties. I really should post some pictures of them and tell you a little about them.. yes, I realize that makes me a weird cat lady.

3. Blogging in general. The community is absolutely amazing. I love finding new blogs to read and having discussions with anyone and everyone!

4. My bed. I can't seem to get enough sleep.

5. Reading. Yes, I've said it before and say it a million times again I LOVE READING. I'm in one of my phases where I read a ton so bare with me.

6. Art. I used to be extremely artistic. I now have to get back into it, but I'm getting there with lots of new projects!!

7. My Mom. She is just awesome and definitely one of my best friends. I absolutely adore spending time with her and I love getting to email with her all day long. She is the best.

I think I'll wrap it up there on a very high note!
Love you momma!
The list will vary in size week to week. We'll see how this works.

What are you diggin' on this week?

1 comment:

  1. im with you on reading, blogs, and sleep!!
    and if it makes you feel better, i've gotten pretty much nothing done from my to do list all week. :(
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete