Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrate good times, Come on!

Today is a celebratory day.

While my 20th birthday is a mere 14 days away, I was still accepted as one of the 20 something bloggers.

I couldn't be happier. :]

Now, I am completely new to how this whole blogging thing works and while I understand the concept of making posts and posting picture and heck, I even got as far giving myself a fancy new layout. I however lack the ability to make it much farther than that.

So, I am asking for advice, for site, for basically anything to help me get this blog into tip top shape for my new friends and followers.

I want to make this as special of an experience for you as it is for me.

I know, I'm real sweet like that.

On another note, I have found some fabulous blogs over the past few days. I'll be posting them soon, once I compile a list of more than 4 (which are the ones I've read, I still have some catching up here!) and credit will be given to those whom I think worthy of note via comment or email (if possible) ... I'm not sure how to alert those who are credited in the blog. Clearly, I need some help here.

I promise, my regular rants and crazy antics will resume tomorrow.

For now, thank you for reading! I so so so appreciate it. :]

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I'm following you now too! Happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete