Saturday, May 15, 2010

I can hear the bells.

I'm going to a wedding today.
I, however, am not feeling very romantic or lovey dovey what so ever.
I mean, I don't think you have to feel that way in order to go to a wedding, but boy, when you are in the mood, it makes it so much better. I guess if I wasn't so lost as to what the hell was going on with certain things, then it wouldn't be an issue. But I don't, so it is.

I'm tired of feeling frustrated and having the weight of the world on my shoulders. Yes, I'm happier than I've been in at least 5 years, but geez! I thought that once I got here people would realize that it is pointless to try bringing me down. Obviously not. Oh well, so many failed attempts later and I'm still singing melodies and wearing a shit eattin' grin on my face. BOOM.

I can't believe it took so long to be happy.. I look back now and almost laugh at what I thought was "ruining my life". I was such a drama queen. Everything was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and with the exception of a few minor instances, they were just me screaming for attention. Silly, silly, past me... Why did you let such things bring you down?

But now, I move forward and try to forever hold my head up high. It is so important. Happiness is so important. I've found that I enjoy doing so many little things, so many silly things that a year ago I wouldn't be caught dead doing.

My parents were in an excellent show last night by the way, They were absolutely hysterical, as most everybody was!

Well, I suppose I should get my computer charger and plug this bad boy in...

Until next time, I hopefully will make more sense then..

No comments:

Post a Comment