Monday, August 9, 2010

so what do you say?

Holy mother of [insertnamehereatyourdiscretion].

In exactly 5 days, I will be on a plane heading for New Hampshire (well, Boston then driving to New Hampshire with sissy and brosef). I can't even express to you how much I am looking forward to getting out of this orange barrel state and having 5 days with family, reading and painting. I am beyond thrilled that I will be able to just stand somewhere and just paint for a few hours and hopefully come up with something decent. :)

I really need a change of scenery.

After working my tushy off all last week (including bringing work home) and having another extremely full week ahead of me, I'm just praying I survive to get on my plane Saturday morning.

In the mean time I will be trying to get my life together in a suitcase, planning/organizing/keeping my bosses head together, writing, and pulling together the guest posts for you all.

I will try my darndest to get back to posting regularly but if it doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks I apologize from the bottom of my superexcited heart. :)

However...

I do have a post in mind thats about my road rage. I'll be sharing that with you later today (hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, road rage. I'm pretty sure that I should not be allowed to drive because I have serious issues AKA flipping people off, cutting people off on purpose because they cut me off earlier, and screaming obscenities out my window at stupid drivers. I think I'm going to be shot one of these days...

    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun vacation!!
    I have road rage bad too, but if people weren't so dumb when they drove, I wouldn't so everyone else needs to change.

    ReplyDelete